Our solutions are dedicated for the tough demand that mission critical applications have to be prepared for within defence. Most of the ruggedized solutions are recognized by an expensive price tag. We can offer you the right solutions to the right price. So please try our experienced staff and they will help you, we know MIL!
- RECAB receives defence orders for 670 k€
- RECAB RECEIVES CONTRACTS OF 700 KEURO
- RECAB today announced the yearly financial statements of the Group 2011/2012 with revenue growth and strong profit growth.
- RECAB receives 670 kEURO order from major defence company
- Gresham Power Electronics Appoint RECAB as new Distributor for Scandinavia
- Acromag appoints RECAB as the Distributor for Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland
vp91xx1xThe VP 91x/x1x is a PC-compatible high performance, high functionality VME processor board supporting the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors and the 3rd generation Intel® QM77 Platform Controller Hub (PCH) with up to 16 Gbytes of DDR3-1600 ECC DRA
ApexVXKontron ApexVX is a pre-validated computer system that can be easily modified and adapted to your application requirements.
1U Expansion System1U expansion enclosure including two or four PCIe x16 Gen 2 expansion slots, 850 watt power supply, system monitor, PCIe x16 Gen 2 host cable adapter, and 1 meter PCIe x16 cable (no GPU's)
3U cPCI/VPX Conduction-Cooled Turnkey SubsystemThe Modular Embedded Computers are 3U cPCI rugged COTS subsystems designed to meet requirements of cost effective solution, low-power dissipation, compact dimension.
6891Pentek's new Model 6891 offers an elegant solution for the synchronization and distribution of timing signals in large multi-channel systems. Up to eight Model 6891 VME boards can be linked to synchronize 64 Pentek PMC I/O modules and the board handles c