This flush-mount unit with a 32’’ capacitive touch display can be seamlessly integrated into any device’s surface and offers great flexibility due to its wide viewing angle. Whether in portrait or landscape mode, this POS/PID device offers the ability to display information as well as interact with the user.
At the customers request extraordinary - An english version of our popular webinar: Vision, systems and sensors - sign up now!
Recab AB has together with Betelo AS been awarded the “Smarte Vinterveger” (Smart Winter Roads) project. This innovation project is a joint-municipality project between Hamar, Gjøvik, Ringsaker and Lillehammer municipalities in Norway, to develop new solutions, focused on how digitalization can increase the efficiency and quality of road maintenance during the challenging Norwegian winter.
– Increase performance with Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+) for greater power to more devices
– Supports up to 240 W across 8 ports without load sharing to ensure maximum power output
– Simultaneously support multiple services on one network through TSN technology
– Prepare for future network growth with increased bandwidth and speed capabilities
– Benefit from up to 8 available PoE/PoE+ ports, each with up to 30 W per port
– Use in extreme environmental conditions, including wide temperature ranges and options for 24 or 48 V power input
– Real-time TSN Ethernet support for precise data transmission
– Advanced security features, including wire-speed access control lists (ACL) and automatic denial-ofservice (DoS) prevention
– Increased bandwidth capabilities, supporting tri-speed fiber SFP slots with 100Mbit/s, 1 Gbit/s and 2.5 Gbit/s spee Additional interface options through digital input for more flexibility
– Robust industrial design reinforces the switch’s resistance against harsh conditions
The need for more PoE power is growing across many sectors, especially physical security and production automation applications. With additional security and realtime features the compact managed switches are an essential appliance relevant to many industrial markets, including automotive, manufacturing, machine building, water management and oil and gas. The Hirschmann BOBCAT Switches are also applicable in transportation and power management applications, helping to deliver critical real-time information, like deterministic signaling and energy flow.
Do you want more information about Bobcat Switches from Hirschmann or Recab´s other products / projects:
Magnus Unosson / 073-201 03 02 / [email protected]
Håkan Gunnarsson / 073-201 03 01 / [email protected]
Örjan Axelsson / 073-076 67 27 / [email protected]