Recab Solutions: RNODE-FLEX-4U-FIO
- Intended as Flexible I/O Network Attached
Computing Node, for use in Maritime and
Harsh Industrial Environment
- Redundant Ethernet based network attachment.
- Can be used as Distributed I/O Controller or
Distributed Data Collection & Conversion Unit.
- CompactPCI based 3 slot inner crate
(2 slot’s available for I/O)
- Optional: CompactPCI or VMEbus
up to 5 slots backplane available
- CPU: Intel® Atom™ based 3U cPCI
- Optional: Alternative 3U or 6U cPCI CPU Boards available.
Alternative CPU variants Core™-i3, -i5, -i7
- Flexible I/O Concept based on PMC Modules
Up to 4 PMC Modules (+6 PMC Modules @ alt. backplane)
- Rich selection of I/O, and possible I/O customization:
Digital I/O, Analog I/O, Serial RS-xxx Communication,
FPGA based “Front-end / Pre-processing”,
Special Function PMC (Arinc-1553, Synchro/Resolver,
Motion Control and more)
- Flexible and exchangeable front panel mechanics
and connectors. MIL-D38999 I/O connectors
are used as standard. Alternativ M-12,
DSUB, Screw Terminals, …can be selected.
- Cooling: Fanless System Design with Conduction Cooled
- Optional cooling: conventional air cooled chassis
by means of internal fan’s (left to right, or reverse air flow).
Also optional conventional cooling side profiles / flanges
for use in “forced” air flow installations.
- Mounting: Stand-Alone Box with mounting brackets, or
19″ chassis mount (4U High). All I/O in front.