R G4x/msd --3U VPX Server board: TR G4x is designed for Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) optimized rugged server applications. It features a processor wit up o 16-cores large memory capacity, local storage options and support for virtualization.
TR G4x has a lot of features;
- Intel Xeon Processor D-1500 family.
- 64 Gbytes DDR4 memory.
- Direct attached storage. 2x M.2 sites.
- Control Plane Gigabit Ethernet with IEEE 1588 deterministic Network timing.
- Data Plane , 2 times Ten Gigabit Ethernet
- Expansion plane with PCIe Gen3.
- Trusted Platform Module TPM2.0
- Optional Built in test. BIT
TR G4x/msd is optimized for Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) rugged server applications which need excellent processing, memory and storage capabilities. Multi-processor systems can easily be constructed using the built-in Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports. TR G4x/msd is targeted towards long life-cycle rugged server applications across a range of military, aerospace, transportation and test markets.
|CCT Trg4xmsd ds